+353 85 8380455
End Of Tenancy Cleaning
We at Extreme Cleaning are well aware of the requirements for inventory checks and our extensive end of tenancy cleaning checklist reflects the cleanliness standards required by major Carlow letting agents.
The end of tenancy cleaning is a thorough cleaning of all rooms, electric appliances, furniture and fittings in your property. Your entire property will be professionally cleaned to the highest standards.
Our end of tenancy cleaners are equipped with all the necessary chemicals, tools and equipment. We understand how important it is for you to have the property professionally cleaned and checked.
If you need your carpets to be professionally cleaned as part of your end of tenancy cleaning, we can provide you with professional carpet cleaning at best prices possible.
End of Tenancy Cleaning includes:
• Wash and polish all work surfaces.
• Clean inside all cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
• Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
• Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
• Deep clean oven internally to remove all built up grease as well as clean exterior and polish any external chrome.
• Clean and remove grime from extractor.
• Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
• Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
• Clean dishwasher inside and out
• Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
• Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
• Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
• Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
• Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
• Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
• All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
• Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
• Floors to be washed and sanitised.
• Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, skirting, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
• All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards behind furniture.
• Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
• All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
• All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
• Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
• All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
• Drawers and shelves to be cleared inside and out.
• Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
• All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
• Vacuum carpet
• All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
• Bedroom carpet vacuum.
Why Choose our End of Tenancy Cleaning Service:
No Extra Charges on Weekends and Bank Holidays
NO Parking fees, NO Charges for Cleaning Materials and Equipment
Fixed Fess NO hidden charges
Highly Experienced and Trained Cleaning Teams
Our Cleaning is Not Limited in Time
Next Day Service Available
We Clean the Oven as part of Our End of Tenancy Cleaning
Please note: Minimum call out charge for carpet cleaning is € 40,00. Price includes a team of end of tenancy cleaners and all professional materials and equipment required for the job!
What is not included as part of the end of tenancy cleaning?
Not included are: carpet cleaning, exterior windows, any external areas (patios, gardens, external staircases, parking spaces, balconies, terraces).
We will not try to wash the walls and the ceilings. We will however clean all cobwebs. We can wash/clean the walls if you ask us to do it. This service will cost extra and the entire responsibility will be yours should any damage to the walls occurs.
Call Us Today For Your End Of Tenancy Cleaning Needs!